La société Tridom
- Trîdom is the name for the concept of a building. The core of the building is the freight container, which transports all the components needed to build the construction.
- Trîdom is an innovative housing concept, which is rooted in the need for emergency housing in the aftermath of natural disasters and armed conflicts.
- Trîdom is completely prefabricated and can be transported by ship, lorry or helicopter and can be installed anywhere in the world.
- Trîdom has no need for foundations and is earthquake resistant.
- Trîdom is thermal insulated, giving a minimal insulating level of K42 or less, according to NBN B62-301.
- Trîdom anti-corrosive treatment of the components makes Trîdom maintenance friendly.